Like us on Facebook

Please consider supporting our efforts.


Clynog Golf Club, Gwynedd.

Clynog Golf Club appeared only briefly. It was set up following WW1 and its final appearance was in 1923. The joint secretaries were Miss M G Jones and S McPherson. A 9-hole course, visitors’ fees for gents were 2/6d a day and 15/- a fortnight, and ladies paid 2/- and 12/- respectively. Stations were at Llanwnda 5 miles away and Penygroes 4 ½ miles away.