Porlock Golf Club, Somerset. (1910 - WW1)

Founded in 1910.

In 1913 the secretary was the Reverend W H Boyne Bunting, Porlock Rectory. The professional was R J Benge. A 9-hole course that ran alongside the beach towards Porlock Hill, and had superb views. Length of holes varied from 100yds to 500yds the total length was 2,540yds. A temporary clubhouse was available in the village. There was a membership of 40. Entry fees were £1/1/0. Subs for gents were £2/2/0 and  ladies £1/1/0. Visitors paid 2/- a day, 7/6 a week and £1 a month. The station at  Minehead was 6 miles away.

Porlock Golf Club closed in 1914.